Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Red and white Polka dot designs.

Red and white polka dot design.
I decided to start my blog with a simple yet effective design, that puts a summer feeling in the atmosphere. I chose the colours red and white because they stand out against each other but look good together.
Equipment: 
  1. Clear base coat and top coat.
  2. Bright red nail polish
  3. white nail polish
  4. Dotting tools. 











How I created this design:
  1. Make sure my nails are thoroughly cleansed and free from polish, top tip: I always put oil on my cuticles so that my nails don’t dry out, as this could result in the nail peeling. Then I paint a base coat to prevent staining from the colour of the polish.
  2. Paint two coats of red nail polish then leave to dry.
  3. Take a dotting tool and dip in the white nail polish and carefully paint dots repeatedly on each nail.
However for the fourth finger nail I decided to still use the white but create a flower design, this creates a summery impression.

Well thats it for this post 
I hope these instructions are helpful to anyone who wants to create this design or a similar design to it. X 









No comments:

Post a Comment