Monday, 25 August 2014

Celebrating Results Day!

Heyy girls x

This is another post with a late design, which consists of letters that represents my A level results. Which I thought would be a nice touch for myself, like a treat as I think we have all at some point feel like we earned it!.

 


Equipment:

  • Base and top coat.
  • Grey nail polish.
  • White nail polish
  • Fushisa pink nail polish.
  • Light pink nail polish. 
  • Nail art brushes. 

How to create this design?: 
  • Paint your base coat. 
  • Paint double coat of grey nail polish (2 coats for full coverage) 
  • Using a nail art brush dip in a different colour for each letter ( I based the order of the colours in terms of how well they contrasted with each other. 

Well that's it for this post a Hope you like the design :) 
If you want to get updates of my new nails designs please follow this blog x 

No comments:

Post a Comment