Friday, 21 November 2014

Harmonious sparkle!

'HARMONIOUS SPARKLE AND SHINE!'

Equipment:


  • Gold strenthing base coat (Avon) 
  • Cuticle oil
  • Barry M Gelly (light blue) nail polish 
  • Barry M Gelly (light purple) nail polish.
  • Silver glitter top coat


Instructions: 

  • Firstly I made sure, my nails were conditioned with oil and lotion (because I researched some nail remover liquids can potentially dry your nails). Then I painted my Gold strength Polish.
  • Secondly I painted (thumb, middle and baby) nails in blue as the first layer and purple for the rest of the nails.
  • Once dried I painted half of the nail in the opposite colour to create the harmonious colour aesthetic.
  • Finally once all nails had half of blue and half purple, I painted silver glitter polish, to give it a shine, TIP: to give the impression of an ombré  look, paint the glitter coat while your nails are still wet, therefore it will be easier to blend. 
Inspiration: 

  • I was inspired by light blue and purple because they compliment each other really well, the Gelly effect (Barry M ) creates an almost chilly atmosphere which reminds me of winter season and I thought adding glitter will sparkle any rainy day, like today.

Well that's it for this post, hope you all like the design....please follow for more nail designs! :) 
Cya! X 



















No comments:

Post a Comment