I'm back and I'm really excited about this nail design!, because it features inspiration from my very own jewellery which I designed and made myself.
This was the first time I had created fashion jewellery but really it's all thanks to the V&A museum for organising the 'Create! Jewellery', which was a one day workshop where I learn about making jewellery with basic materials such as felt and plastic, as well getting to meet two different jewellery designers.
I guess you girls can see my design is a little unique (and maybe weird) but I chose geometric for its modern and dynamic take on fashion, I love how simplistic the design looks, and I love how well the colours are together.
Now enough about the jewellery lol!
Moving onto nails.....
I wanted to create a nail design with the similar shapes and colours, because they just look so well together.
Equipment:
- The usual top and base coat
- Grey nail polish
- White nail polish
- And pale dusty blue nail polish.
How I created this design?
- Filed my nails, buffed and polished cuticles, not forgetting the usual, painted my base coat.
- Painted two coats of barry M's grey nail polish and left to dry.
- Used a nail art brush to paint rectangular shapes in a pale blue, for a contrasted effect.
- Once dried I used a dotting tool to randomly paint dots over the two colours.
- Once everything was dried, I of course painted a top coat and finished!
Well that's it for today's post, I will end with a mini gallery displaying photos of my geometric nail design, which I hope you like :)
Thanks for reading it and if you want to see more designs please follow me! :)
Xx
No comments:
Post a Comment