Here are swatches and reviews for the gellies I have currently...................... (waiting for more!)
I adore this nude colour because it compliments my skin tone really well creating a natural and sophisticated look. It is a colour that is always in trend for all seasons.
Pomegranate!
This is a beautiful shade mixture of pink and red to envy, this Gelly colour shows its richness with just one coat and full coverage.

Blue Berry! Get berry for this colour is about to outshine even the brightest sky and deepest oceans. Gazing on this rich blue will send you in a dream.

Dragon Fruit! x
Oh girls, the title says it all. I absolutely adore this healthy shade of pink that I wish I could eat, its so cute and luscious!. This pretty pink brings the feeling of spring to my mind when my eyes look upon it.

Key Lime!
It isn't a colour I like but Love!, the colour represents all the green that grows in spring/summer. Its full of energy and freshness, and remember girls, the key is in the shine.

Green Berry!
A undeniable and irresistible shade for summer, this aqua colour will send on a wave of a life time. it shines brighter than your brightest blue seas.

Prickly Bear! x
This colour I too adore, a soft and sooth lilac/lavender shade, a colour that will blossom a shiny smile of happiness in all eyes that look and become enchanted.
Here a few notices I learnt on my purchase :
Unfortunately I haven't yet purchased all of the gellies but I soon will have the entire collection!, for which I will keep editing this post, adding more colours, more comments.

Key Lime!It isn't a colour I like but Love!, the colour represents all the green that grows in spring/summer. Its full of energy and freshness, and remember girls, the key is in the shine.

Green Berry! A undeniable and irresistible shade for summer, this aqua colour will send on a wave of a life time. it shines brighter than your brightest blue seas.

Prickly Bear! x This colour I too adore, a soft and sooth lilac/lavender shade, a colour that will blossom a shiny smile of happiness in all eyes that look and become enchanted.
Here a few notices I learnt on my purchase :
- It SHINES!.. glamorously x
- No need for a top coat! (but perhaps still have one at the ready to keep the nail polish longer)
- The lighter colours need a second or third coat for thickness.
Unfortunately I haven't yet purchased all of the gellies but I soon will have the entire collection!, for which I will keep editing this post, adding more colours, more comments.





No comments:
Post a Comment