To mark the occasions of 2014 I have created a design fit enough to shine your nails into the new year.
List of Equipment:
- Black Nail polish (Barry M)
- Multi Black Glitter (Barry M)
- Silver Glitter (Barry M)
- White Nail Art Pen (Models own)
Instructions:
- Firstly, as always I started off painting a base coat to protect my nails from staining.
- Secondly I painted a single coat of black nail polish and left to dry thoroughly.
- Thirdly I painted double coat of black glitter for the element of sparkle.
- Fourthly painted the bottom of my nails with silver glitter for extra shine.
- Then for the index and little finger I used the white nail art pen to paint stars,
- 2014 was written on the thumb,
- I decided to design a clock on the fourth finger to represent the stroke of midnight.
- Finally the middle finger is more traditional with the message of 'new year'
No comments:
Post a Comment