Sunday, 7 April 2013

My NB Nail Salon!


"NB Nail salon"

Girls!
I have finally broken the nearly never ending silence with the beauty statement of Nail polishes!
This blog post is showing photographs depicting my nail polishes and equipment. The main images that you clearly see taking centre stage is a photographs expressing what I like to call "NB Nail Salon" that depicts my current Nail polish collection 2013, from a variety of brands and colours that will suit whatever outfit to a matter of perfection.
I recently purchased an Nail salon kit to help me keep it neat and organised: with a special dispenser for Nail polish remover and a Little pot for the Nail polish, this Salon kit is really useful and keeps my hands comfortable whilst painting my Nails AMAZING!

Here are couple of images that show off my LOVE for nail polish!




 
Hopefully these few images will inspire you  girlie's to show off your Nail collections 2013 and create lots of fabulous and luscious Nail designs!
                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment