FESTIVE NAILS
This is my first nail design that shows my love for Christmas.

This colourful nail design is simple and easy to do, perfect to get others inspired and excited for Christmas!This is the list of equipment I used for the nail design:
- White, red, gold glitter and green nail polish (Traditional Christmas colours)
- Small and thin nail art brush
- Topcoat and base coat
- Firstly make sure your nails are free from any old polish and filed perfectly and then as usual paint your base coat to protect your nails from polish stains.
- Secondly paint your thumb,middle and baby finger in green and leave to dry ( If you are using a light green then I would suggest you double coat it for full coverage )
- Whilst they are drying paint your index and fourth finger in Matt white and leave to dry.
- Now for the touch of Christmas........ on my nails that are painted white I used a small and thin paintbrush which is then dipped it the same green polish and used to draw my Christmas tree. (for those of you that are new to nail art and need some tips, to draw the Christmas tree I painted three triangles going down from small to big this will create a defined and realistic Christmas tree) Then still on the same nails, paint the tips in red.
- Whilst they are drying, for the nails that are painted green paint the nail tips in gold glitter for that extra sparkle on Christmas.
- Finally once all your nails are dried you then paint your topcoat to secure your amazing nail art in one neat place.
I know these instructions seem long but hopefully it is clear enough to help and guide through your own Christmas nail art inspired by my latest festive design.
MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 YOU ALL! x
No comments:
Post a Comment